Staff Appreciation Week begins May 7th! It is a demanding and critical job. In this day and age it is a powerful deed to pass around love and kindness in this way. Please consider participating and including enrichment teachers as well!
Each day we have assigned a task as outlined in the flyer. If you want to learn more about your teachers' preferences, this document is a great resource:
At the High School and Middle School:
- Monday - Wear Hiller gear to show solidarity for our educational staff
- Tuesday - Write notes of thanks to your teachers even if it is on a post it note that you stick to their laptop
- Wednesday - Send in a needed item for a staff member (or two). Learn about their needs at the link above.
- Thursday - Recognize a specialist (physical education, art, photography, special education teacher, etc) with a note or treat
- Friday - Bring in a backyard bouquet, apple, donut, coffee gift card, chocolate, anything for a member (or two) of the educational staff. You can learn more about them at the link above.
A few of the schools are hosting appreciation luncheons for staff. Please consider donating a baked goods for paper goods to one of these events.