Important things to remember:
- Make sure your HPTA membership has been renewed prior to September 12 for ease of registration.
- Early Bird registration starts Wednesday, September 12 @ 9:00PM - for HPTA members only!
- What is Early Bird Registration?? As an HPTA member, you get to enjoy registering 1 week before non-members and you get a $20 discount on most of the classes offered.
- Not a member - Regular registration starts on Tuesday, September 18 @ 10:00AM.
- Classes fill up FAST (some within 5 minutes after the opening) so don’t miss out.
- Kindergarten WILL NOT be eligible for the Fall session.
- Important Note for Marathon Classes: Dismissal times may be extended by 15 minutes for some classes at Marathon. The staff and administration are still adjusting to their new home and their new dismissal procedures. All will be finalized by next week.
Information about the Registration Process:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have added ALL your students to your family information including grade level. This information MUST be input in order to view the extracurricular registration forms as they present by grade level.
- When it is time to register, go to "My Account". There you will see a form for each of your eligible children under "New Forms".
- Once you have added a class to your cart, it will hold that class for you for a few minutes so you can add classes from other forms before checking out.
To view course descriptions click the link below starting Monday, September 10:
Another option for Hopkins afterschool art activities is the Hopkinton Center for the Arts (HCA).
Check out the Hopkinton Center for the Arts Hopkins class offerings here.*
(*Please note, any questions on HCA classes, schedules or transportation should be made directly to the HCA.
The HPTA does not have this information and does not provide transportation for sessions at the HCA.)