The Spring 2023 Extracurricular registration process is upon us!!! So many fun-filled after school activities for your child to participate in this spring. There is a wealth of options to keep your students engaged after school. The catalog is organized by school and programs are different at each school. Note the start time, length of classes and days on which they are held vary so please read carefully. We look forward to a great season.
- Early Bird Registration (HPTO Members Only): Monday, February 27, 2023 at 9pm
- Regular Registration: Monday, March 6, 2023 at 9pm
- Last day of Registration: Monday, March 13, 2023 at 11:59pm
- All Classes Begin: Week of March 27, 2023
All inquiries please email or text:
Pooja Shrivastava email@example.com 732.476.4105 (Call or SMS Text)
Information about the Registration Process:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have added ALL your students to your family information including YOG. This information MUST be input in order to view the extracurricular registration forms as they present by grade level.
- When it is time to register, go to "My Account". There you will see a form for each of your eligible children under "New Forms". These forms are not visible until 9pm on the day for early bird registration and 9 am on the regular registration date. This process sometimes takes 3-5 minutes, refresh your page until they appear.
- Once you have added a class to your cart, it will hold that class for you for 10 minutes so you can add classes from other forms before checking out.
- In the case a class is full and 'Sold Out', consider using the New Waitlist Procedure at the bottom of the Programs/Classes page.
- The primary account used for membership should be updated with family information and used for extracurricular class registration
Important Note: We have updated our Waitlist Process! If you find that the class that you desire is full and would like to add your child to the wait list you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of your screen to the "New Waitlist Procedure" for the instructions. At the very bottom of the screen you will see a line item "Add Class To Waitlist." Change the qty to "1." At this point, fields will open up to fill in your requests.
To view course descriptions, click the link below:
Marathon Extracurricular Catalog
Elmwood Extracurricular Catalog
Hopkins Extracurricular Catalog
We are so thankful to our Platinum sponsors for their generosity!