The Spring 2020 Extracurricular registration process is upon us!!! So many fun-filled after school activities for your child to participate in this fall. Karate, art, science, robotics and much, much more.The catalog is organized by school and programs are different at each school. All programs will start immediately after dismissal but the length of the classes and days on which they are held vary so please read through carefully. We look forward to a great season.
All inquiries please email or text:
Pooja Shrivastava email@example.com 732.476.4105 (Call or SMS Text)
Information about the Registration Process:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have added ALL your students to your family information including grade level. This information MUST be input in order to view the extracurricular registration forms as they present by grade level.
- When it is time to register, go to "My Account". There you will see a form for each of your eligible children under "New Forms". These forms are not visible until 9pm March 11. This process sometimes takes 3-5 minutes, refresh your page until they appear.
- Once you have added a class to your cart, it will hold that class for you for 10 minutes so you can add classes from other forms before checking out.
- In the case a class is full and 'Sold Out', consider using the New Waitlist Procedure at the bottom of the Programs/Classes page.
- The primary account used for membership should be updated with family information and used for extracurricular class registration
Important Note: We have updated our Waitlist Process! If you find that the class that you desire is full and would like to add your child to the wait list you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of your screen to the "New Waitlist Procedure" for the instructions. At the very bottom of the screen you will see a line item "Add Class To Waitlist" - change the qty to "1" at this points fields will open up to fill in your requests.
To view course descriptions click the link below: