The Winter 2018 Extracurricular registration process is upon us!!! So many fun-filled after school activities for your child to participate in this fall. Karate, art, science, robotics and much, much more.The catalog is organized by school and programs are different at each school. All programs will start immediately after dismissal but the length of the classes and days on which they are held vary so please read through carefully. We look forward to a great season.
Important things to remember:
- Make sure your HPTA membership has been renewed prior to December 12 for ease of registration.
- Early Bird registration starts Wednesday, December 12 @ 9:00PM - for HPTA members only!
- What is Early Bird Registration?? As an HPTA member you get to enjoy registering 1 week before non-members and you get a $20 discount on most of the classes offered.
- Not a member - Regular registration starts on Wednesday December 19 @ 10:00AM.
- Classes fill up FAST (some within 5 minutes after the opening) so don’t miss out.
- Kindergarten WILL be eligible for the Winter session except for Little Actors which is open for 1st Grade only.
Information about the Registration Process:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have added ALL your students to your family information including grade level. This information MUST be input in order to view the extracurricular registration forms as they present by grade level.
- When it is time to register, go to "My Account". There you will see a form for each of your eligible children under "New Forms". These forms are not visible until 9pm Dec 12. This process sometimes takes 3-5mins, refresh your page until they appear.
- Once you have added a class to your cart, it will hold that class for you for 10 minutes so you can add classes from other forms before checking out.
- In the case a class is full and 'Sold Out', consider using the New Waitlist Procedure at the bottom of the Programs/Classes page.
Important Note: We have updated our Waitlist Process! If you find that the class that you desire is full and would like to add your child to the wait list you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of your screen to the "New Waitlist Procedure" for the instructions. At the very bottom of the screen you will see a line item "Add Class To Waitlist" - change the qty to "1" at this points fields will open up to fill in your requests.
To view course descriptions click the link below: